WHY AND WHAT IS "NEW LIFE FOUNDATION'
Millions of children are now stripped of their rights as children—the right to live, the right to education. Owing to their poverty, their childhood hopes are broken.
These unhappy kids are pushed into child labour. The atmosphere in which they work encourages them to nurse a grudge against their masters’ cruelty and the unkind society at large. They slowly take on vices and eventually push to the crime world. This is our society’s unfortunate scourge.
Such children should be rescued from the gutters and hugged with a lot of love and care. Thus, Koushik founded the New Life Foundation that had been nursing a deep desire to help these unfortunate souls in the future become decent people.
These unlucky children are picked up by the NEW LIFE FOUNDATION, free from child labour, and even the children rotting in gutters and unwanted environments. Love and security, food and shelter, education and jobs are given to them and they are ushered into respectable lives.
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE TO GET THE BENEFITS OF NEW LIFE FOUNDATION
- Children below the poverty line and the absence of both or single parents
- Children who work as child labor and are destitute
- Children with disabilities and their diet have become a problem for parents.
- Children who are seriously ill and whose medicine is a concern for parents
- Children of parents who are themselves seriously ill and are unable to function and feed their young ones
- Children who have become ‘Unwanted’ due to their parents’ separation
All applications from beneficiaries are subject to screening and their admission into the NEW LIFE FOUNDATION should be approved by the management of the NEW LIFE FOUNDATION.
The right to admit and discharge a child at any time for any reason rests solely with the administration.